Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto 499 spoilers and discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

Naruto 499 spoilers and discussion Empty
PostSubject: Naruto 499 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 499 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:07 am

Source: 2ch / Apd
Credits : ohana & 69 Kensei
Verification: Confirmed

Raw:
Spoiler:

Translation by Crush! on NF
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 499 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 499 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:56 pm

cool. thanks for the spoilers benelori..

pretty awesome that naruto can control the kyubi now. i want to see at least some of change attitude of the kyubi. it would be funny i guess for a big change. about kushina being a jinchuuriki ( i forgot how to spell it xP), i just wonder what she meant by 'that's where it all begins'
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 499 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 499 spoilers and discussion EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:41 am

About that I have a theory...

Naruto reached god-mode and could've done anything to Kyuubi, but he chose to seal him, not before Kyuubi did another huge chakra ball...so I think Naruto didn't take Kyuubi's all power, and he rushed back to his mother ot ask her if she iws staying more...but then Kushina interrupted and began her story...

I think after the story Naruto will have some clues about Madara and the whole incident, which will somehow influence Kyuubi's thinking and relationship with Naruto...I don't expect friendship, but respect and partnership built against a common enemy

It could be though that Naruto took all the chakra, but I think he will still return to have a chat with Kyuubi, and from there the line of thought is the same
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 499 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 499 spoilers and discussion EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:43 am

benelori wrote:
About that I have a theory...

Naruto reached god-mode and could've done anything to Kyuubi, but he chose to seal him, not before Kyuubi did another huge chakra ball...so I think Naruto didn't take Kyuubi's all power, and he rushed back to his mother ot ask her if she iws staying more...but then Kushina interrupted and began her story...

I think after the story Naruto will have some clues about Madara and the whole incident, which will somehow influence Kyuubi's thinking and relationship with Naruto...I don't expect friendship, but respect and partnership built against a common enemy

It could be though that Naruto took all the chakra, but I think he will still return to have a chat with Kyuubi, and from there the line of thought is the same

I can see that happening, but it's gonna be pretty tough dough for Naruto to carry out.

Seeing how Naruto pulled out a mighty amount of chakra from the Nine-tails and how he "pitied" nine-tails, when he had power. I think the nine-tails would be even more be uncooperative. Unless, there would be a special condition.

The funny thing is that Naruto somehow turned into similar shape as Rikudo Sage, after taking in Nine-tail's Chakra.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/499/13/

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/462/12/

But the difference between what Naruto has become and the actual shadowy figure would be that the numbers of pebble thingy over each of their neck are different.

Naruto has 6, while the latter has 7.

Another would be Naruto not having Rinnegan while the latter does.
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 499 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 499 spoilers and discussion EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Thank God there'll be more Kushina. Kushina is the best character in Naruto since ever.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 499 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 499 spoilers and discussion EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:43 am

Yep and she's about to reveal some precious info about the attack of the kyuubi...I can't wait, we should get some early spoilers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 499 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 499 spoilers and discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto 499 spoilers and discussion
Page 1 of 1