Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach 390 review and discussion

Go down 
+6
Somedude
demonart
BigJDelux
benelori
altria
Soul-Slayer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

How do U think this battle will evolve?
Aizen will trash them all
Bleach 390 review and discussion - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%Bleach 390 review and discussion - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Shinji and Kyouraku will show him
Bleach 390 review and discussion - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%Bleach 390 review and discussion - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Twist is coming so Gotei won't be humiliated
Bleach 390 review and discussion - Page 3 I_vote_lcap74%Bleach 390 review and discussion - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 74% [ 6 ]
Don't care, let's move elsewhere
Bleach 390 review and discussion - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Bleach 390 review and discussion - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
monkeyking
Shinigami
Shinigami
monkeyking

Male Posts : 124

Bleach 390 review and discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach 390 review and discussion   Bleach 390 review and discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:06 pm

Idk, the cracking of his mask to match with his mouth makes me think something's not right. Maybe that shows greater synchronization between both entities, but you'd think that a perfected version would be seamless right?
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 390 review and discussion   Bleach 390 review and discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:33 pm

I don't think that tousen was perfect either...I think it's more to what he showed us...a more powerful person would be able to cooperate with his hollow better I think...also Hougyoku is not awaken yet...so I think Aizen will just wait for that...
Back to top Go down
Elementalist
Shinigami
Shinigami
Elementalist

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 390 review and discussion   Bleach 390 review and discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:46 pm

Tosen Exploded of coarse he wasn't stable. That giant fly was not a perfect hybrid. I doubt even Mr.HellKnight aka Scarmask was a perfect Hybrid. He looks too Hollow, even if he retains Bankai. He does have a perfect hollowfication however.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 390 review and discussion   Bleach 390 review and discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:52 pm

U mean Ichigonator?...definitely not a perfect hybrid...though I would say it's similar to a resurreccion...I believe there's more to that hollow power of ichigo's...the only issue is control here...better control, more power
Back to top Go down
Elementalist
Shinigami
Shinigami
Elementalist

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 390 review and discussion   Bleach 390 review and discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Yeah, and your right on the control issue. He just looks way too hollow. Though I believe that we haven't even touched the surface of that forms power. That was the only real Resurrection since Ichigo actually came back from the dead. XD
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 390 review and discussion   Bleach 390 review and discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Hah,yes the word play..I wonder if that was done on purpose..Ichingonator was like a small preview of the potential there..maybe he'll fight Shiro again to gain control of the mask and a Resu..it was certainly implied..
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 390 review and discussion   Bleach 390 review and discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:31 pm

Yep...it definitely should happen sometime...though I doubt it will happen this arc...this arc introduced a lot of characters and lots of new concepts...aizen is showing of his power now, but there's gin, WW and the lads in HM...so this arc is all about fighting...Kubo said that the arc will be over in june...that's like around 17-18 chapters...OMG...to little time to start developing these issues...I mean Kubo's slow pace is legendary, so I think there will be a considerable amount of time until we'll see explanations of this phenomena...at least I see this period/arc as showing what the characters can do...
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 390 review and discussion   Bleach 390 review and discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:25 pm

Or we won't get an explanation at all

or it'll be in like, the very last chapter of the arc which will be dedicated to explaining everything that's been going on for the previous six months
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 390 review and discussion   Bleach 390 review and discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:32 am

^^Good point...there will such chapters...loads of talking...but that will be good cuz the readers need batteless chapters and explanations of what they are actually reading..
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 390 review and discussion   Bleach 390 review and discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:37 am

~Yes,,it would be a grand conclusion..though it would also be good if the information was gradually revealed during the fighting.
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
monkeyking
Shinigami
Shinigami
monkeyking

Male Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 390 review and discussion   Bleach 390 review and discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:48 am

Elementalist wrote:
Tosen Exploded of coarse he wasn't stable. That giant fly was not a perfect hybrid. I doubt even Mr.HellKnight aka Scarmask was a perfect Hybrid. He looks too Hollow, even if he retains Bankai. He does have a perfect hollowfication however.

There's speculation that the explosion was due to a device Aizen put in Tousen, to ensure that Tousen couldn't betray him. And, Tousen kinda did get stabbed in the head by Hisagi...So I don't think that's a valid argument. But yea I agree, I don't think he was the perfect hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 390 review and discussion   Bleach 390 review and discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach 390 review and discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3